16.10.10

 

message de Hin

Pour tous mes belles personnes,




Il a été depuis longtemps. Il s'agit d'une vidéo de notre beau souvenir: http://www.vimeo.com/15858594



J'espère que vous êtes tous heureux et créatifs chaque fois que vous êtes.



Hin











2010/8/9 Hin chiu



To all the beautiful people and artists,





I have just returned to England a few days ago. Thank you so much for such a unique experience. This is all so different from London.

Everyone help and support each others, no pretentiousness. Also with good weather! I love it.





This trip and this exhibition energize me and I will return again and again in the future. This is an exhibition thats come from the heart.





Please forgive me that I cannot write in French therefore I have translated this e-mail on internet. Feel free to contact me anytime!





Thank you, thank you and thank you..





Also for those whom I have missed out because I do not have their e-mails.





Hin

Comments: Enregistrer un commentaire



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?