11.4.10

 

message de Candyce

peinture de Candyce Brokaw



hello my good friend...I miss you and I am sorry I hear distress in your letter!



I saw the coming articles in Raw Vision, and one was on women's outsider art environments, so I knew it would be about you :-)

we are getting ready to do the "5th annual outsider art in the hamptons" and I was going to make a special wall of Danielle Jacqui works and photo of your house, and when the Raw Vision article comes out, I will put that near your work also, I will send you photos when it is up, for your website

I will also email you some photos of my newer works

if France is giving you a hard time with the "colossal art brut", how about you contact Rebecca Hofberger and build it at AVAM? or Switzerland museum?....or break it up and build it in a few places, that way MORE people can see it, in multiple country's, perhaps even Japan? The world should see and know Danielle Jacqui...you are so wonderful!

I have friends in the Netherlands that could maybe help you build the "colossal art brut” it there? they also work with a gallery in Japan, so you never know they may want to build there

if you want me to write people or put you in touch with them in different countrys please let me know

Michael is good and he sends his love to you also, my kids and grandson all good too, I hope so is your whole family!

much Love Candy

Comments: Enregistrer un commentaire



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?