11.4.10

 

answer from danielle to Candy.

Answer from danielle.


Hi Candy.

I know than I can to call Rebecca, and other, but it's, however, the last solution.
I think it's not easy for nobody.
But I keep absolutely a courageous determination.
On this afternoon Fr. and I are for a walk there it's previous to build it.
I don't like this place.
Its must necessary to imagine an other structure with garden and flowers.
I don't know if it is possible with urbanity project.
This is the second difficulty after the agree, between directory centre, and me by contract.
Please, would you excuse- me for English mistakes........danielle..
Please, thanks, if you can to ask any people around the world, dreams to build the "colossal d'art brut -ORGANuGAMME- on their place, to write me..

Comments: Enregistrer un commentaire



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?